Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pure Organice Essential Oils

This business is so good because you can go anywhere with your computer, or even without it.

These therapeutic oils still amaze me so much. It's the only thing I've ever heard of that you can use just by smelling them and still have the oil left. I'm hooked on eating them though. For instance, put 2 drops of peppermint in a glass of water and ZING, what a refreshment.

Makes even water packaged in plastic taste great.

Other scents help one find his/her purpose and awaken to possibilities. Very meditative. Peace and Calming oil does just that. Thieves protects us from bad germs. It was used by grave robbers to ward off the plague.



Please visit youngliving.com. I will mail you a catalog if you like.



Contact me at kgillett2@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment